FREE Shipping* On Orders Over $25 *See Details
Home  >  Groomsmen Gifts  >  Book Of Life Personalized Rosewood Desk Clock

Home  >  Shop By Recipient  >  Groomsmen Gifts  >  Book Of Life Personalized Rosewood Desk Clock

Book Of Life Personalized Rosewood Desk Clock
Product ID:
JDS-T140
Availability:
Usually Ships The Next Business Day
Price:
$74.00
100% FREE!
More Details?
Qty:
Engraving Instructions:

Engraving Font :
  • FEATURES/SPECS
  • SUGGESTED ITEMS
  • CUSTOMER Q&A
  • CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Open up a timeless new story with this Book of Life desk clock. The "Book" is made of rich piano finish rosewood. On the right side, it holds a beautiful quartz clock. The clock features a gold bezel, two tone dial with black roman numerals, black hour and minute hands and a gold seconds hand. The left side of the book design has a classic black finish plate that can be laser engraved with your unique message free of charge. This personalized desk clock is an ideal gift for wedding, anniversaries and milestone birthdays. The recipient is sure to display it proudly and think fondly of you every time they look at it.
  • Piano finish rubber wood book design desk clock with gold bezel
  • Two tone dial with black roman numerals, black hour & minute hands & gold seconds hand
  • Quartz, battery operated movement (AA Battery included)
  • Free personalization
  • Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 4 1/2"
  • Packaged in a gift box
  • Satisfaction & Performance Guarantee
Regent Crystal Tabletop Clock by Howard Miller
Regent Crystal Tabletop Clock by Howard Miller
645-579
(8 Reviews)

Price: $37.40
Sale price: $33.66
Personalized Round Bamboo Coaster Set
Personalized Round Bamboo Coaster Set
JDS-CST12
(2 Reviews)

Price: $29.00
Personalized Square Bamboo Coaster Set
Personalized Square Bamboo Coaster Set
JDS-CST11
(4 Reviews)

Price: $29.00
By Sam Bartholomew from Corvallis, OR on May 6, 2015
Can you guys put a logo on the front side (lid)? We would personalize the plate of course with verbage but would like to put a logo on the lid if possible and what would that cost?
By Customer Service on May 7, 2015

Answer:
We could add a plate to the lid with a logo on it. If that would work, there would be no additional cost. If you' like to do that, let us know and we'll let you know how to proceed. Thanks!

By on April 30, 2013
What type of wood is this and what is the weight of the item?
on April 30, 2013

Answer:
This clock is made of piano finish wood veneer, a combination of several types of woods. This weight is 1 1/2 pounds.

By Katrina from Washington, DC on May 20, 2015
Where do you place the logo? I would like the writing to go at the top and bottom and logo in the middle. Can I ask for this somehow?
By Customer Service on May 21, 2015

Answer:
Yes, you can. Just let us know how you would like it set up in the comments section of our checkout page. We'll email you a proof before for your approval or change requests. Please make sure the logo is black and white only, without any grey or color. Thank you!

By Jeff from Missouri on May 25, 2016
How do you set the time?
By Customer Service on May 26, 2016

Answer:
You'll need to pull the clock out of the wood base and you'll be able to access the back of it. You can set the time using controls on the back.

By Bob from Melbourne, Fl. on March 16, 2015
How do I space between what I'm writing to personalize it?
By Customer Service on March 17, 2015

Answer:
If you go to the line where you'd like the space and hit the spacebar on your keyboard a couple of times, that should create a space for that line for you. Please let us know if this does not work.

5 Stars based on 8 Review(s)
Elaine
Milton, Fl
5 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

Better than I expected
September 25, 2017
This is a beautiful gift , I ordered this for a co worker that is retiring after 37 years. This gift allowed me to put in all I wanted to say.

Ruth
Downers Grove, IL
5 Stars

Personalized Desk Clock
May 4, 2017
This item was ordered for the 90th birthday of a very successful businessman. It was a big hit. The product was very good quality and arrived timely. Would definitely order again.

Janice Tierney
New Jersey
5 Stars

Classic Beauty
March 18, 2017
Ordered this gift, to present from our professional association, in celebration of a colleague receiving their EdD. It exceeded expectation in quality and the sales rep was wonderful in guiding the engraving.

Suzanne
DC
5 Stars

Great gift!
December 23, 2016
This is definitely a nice item and great quality. The customer service was friendly and helpful. Shipping was incredibly fast! A heads up though, if you want a logo on the outside they require a minimum order. A previous reviewer received a response that adding a logo was no big deal but, when I requested it I was alerted to a minimum of five pieces had to be ordered. Makes sense, but still a bummer.
Pros:
Great quality Fast shipping Great gift

George
Massachusetts
5 Stars

Great gifts for my clients
December 2, 2016
High quality book clock. My clients love them

Rick
Davis, California
5 Stars

Just what we wanted
March 26, 2016
Good quality, good price, very quick delivery.

Anita
Perth. West Australia
5 Stars

Love it
August 25, 2015
Thank you for replacing my item so quickly. The packaging on the 2nd item was much better. I look forward to giving my husband his gift now.
Pros:
Prompt service on all levels

Katrina
Arlington, VA
5 Stars

Beautiful clock
June 13, 2015
Very nice gift, beautiful clock. Couldn't be more pleased with the result.