Serving You for More Than 20 Years - Since 1999
Add Your Custom Logo FREE See Details
    FREE Shipping  on Orders Over $25  see details
World's Slimmest Bifold Wallet - Discontinued
World's Slimmest Bifold Wallet - DiscontinuedWorld's Slimmest Bifold Wallet - DiscontinuedWorld's Slimmest Bifold Wallet - Discontinued
Product ID:
ML-T60
Availability:
Usually Ships The Next Business Day
Review
Price:
$23.00
Personalization Instructions (Maximum 3 Characters):
Out Of Stock
Personalization Instructions (Maximum 3 Characters):

Engraving Font :
Add to Favorites Replacement & Satisfaction Guarantee
All purchases from Executive Gift Shoppe are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we're willing to go to great lengths to ensure that you are! ... Read More
  • FEATURES/SPECS
  • SUGGESTED ITEMS
  • CUSTOMER Q&A
  • CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The World's Slimmest Trifold Wallet from the Executive Gift Shoppe is made to be comfortable while still having plenty of room for everything a man needs. This wallet is made from genuine leather. It features slots for up to six credit cards, an ID holder, and has a removable insert with six photo or credit card holders. Add a special personal touch with the engraving of the initials of your choice for free of charge and know this wallet is backed by the Executive Gift Shoppe Guarantee. It ships within one business day in an attractive gift box.
  • Ultra slim leather trifold wallet
  • 5 credit card slots
  • ID holder
  • Removable insert with 6 photo or credit card holders
  • Double currency slot with separator
  • Free personalization
  • Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 3 1/4" x 1/3"
  • Packaged in a gift box
  • Satisfaction & Performance Guarantee
2 Questions & 2 Answers
nicole
from Bonsall, CA asked:
June 11, 2014
I want to add this, can it be done? Thank you! Niki Great dads get promoted to GRANDPA <3 Thank you for all you do!! XoXo, Lilly, Nicole, & Thomas
1 Answer
This would be too much to add as personalization. We normally just emboss initials or a short name on our wallets. You could add this as a gift message that we would print on the packing slip if you'd like. You'll be able to do this when you check out.
Customer Service
on June 11, 2014

November 22, 2012
If I want this to be personalized, where would the initials ASF be placed?
1 Answer
We would hot stamp them on the front cover, in the bottom right hand corner.
on November 22, 2012

Ratings Snapshot
5 Star
0% (0)
4 Star
0% (0)
3 Star
0% (0)
2 Star
0% (0)
1 Star
100% (1)
0%
of Reviewers
Recommend
Not "thin" and Cheaply made & Cheap looking
By Suco
from San Francisco, Ca
on June 7, 2015
The wallet design is run of the mill. It's thinness is too. I think the strategy was to make the wallet out of really cheap low-grade glove leather and cheap and thin inner liner material to get at thinness, but it fails. In fact, the divider of the bill fold compartment tore on inspection, so I remove it, which was really easy (it just tore out neatly) and had the benefit of making the wallet a bit thinner! Ironically, the quality of the workmanship carried through to the rest of the wallet. The the overall effect is a wallet that is not noticeably thinner than an ordinary wallet, and that is floppy and really cheap looking. What makes a wallet thin is how much stuff it contains. The design here scaffolds pockets for credit cards in a way that stacks them to make a thick middle ridge through the middle of the wallet. (Think of mattresses stacked but overlapping 1/4 of their width; they would be thinner at the ends but thicker in the middle where the mattresses overlap.) The overall effect is a wallet that is just as thick as your previous wallet and possibly thicker down the middle. In addition, even empty it is as thick as most thin wallets when fully loaded. The reality is that cheap materials don't make a wallet thin-- carrying less does. My solution, I went out and bought a $150.00 wallet guaranteed for a lifetime that is noticeably thinner and made me think carefully about what I truly needed to carry around with me, and I'm ecstatic with the outcome! You pay for what you get. And it turns out that making a good quality thin wallet is expensive, especially out of leather. You can't do it and sell at a profit for twenty bucks. Besides if you think that you use it daily, so dividing $150.00 by the number of days left to you is dirt cheap for most people (excepting of course the unlucky souls who reach for their wallets and, struggling to wrestle its girth from their pockets, carelessly step in front of a bus.) In one year, it's cost less than a dollar a day. If you judge by the number of times you handle it, it a fraction of that! now multiply by the number of days left! Go ahead, let the frugal, cheap, and short sighted make this false economy and buy yourself quality.
Pros
  • Inexpensive
Cons
  • Floppy, and cheaply made. Even the picture above shows how the floppy exterior leather is floppy and almost wrinkled. This is how mine looked out of the box.
Merchant Response
We're so sorry you're unhappy with this! We would be happy to take this back for a return for a full refund, even if its personalized. We don't want you to be stuck with something you don't like. Just email us with your order # or last name if you'd like to do this. Also, we are having this made by a new manufacturer soon, so the leather quality should be much better. It will be a polished finish leather instead of the soft finish it currently has.
Read More Testimonials
We normally ship all of our orders the next business day, even with personalization ... Read More
All purchases from Executive Gift Shoppe are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we're willing to go to great lengths to ensure that you are! ... Read More
Google Reviwes Rating 4.8 stars Secure Payments Satisfaction Guaranteed
secure shopping
© COPYRIGHT Executive Gift Shoppe. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions.