Reviews
Price:
$23.00
Personalization Instructions (Maximum 3 Characters):
Out Of Stock
Personalization Instructions (Maximum 3 Characters):

Engraving Font :
Add to Favorites Replacement & Satisfaction Guarantee
All purchases from Executive Gift Shoppe are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we're willing to go to great lengths to ensure that you are! ... Read Full Text
FEATURES/SPECS
This ultra thin leather trifold wallet is made to be comfortable in a back pocket while still having plenty of storage space for all your essentials. Made of genuine black leather, it features slots for up to six credit cards and has a double bill pocket. It has an ID holder and a removeable insert with six photo or credit card holders. Add a personalized touch with the embossing of the initials of your choice on the bottom right hand corner of the front cover free of charge. This slim personalized trifold wallet comes packaged in a gift box, a great present for any man stuck with a bulky wallet.
  • Ultra slim leather trifold wallet
  • 6 credit card slots
  • ID holder
  • Removable insert with 6 photo or credit card holders
  • Double currency slot with separator
  • Free personalization
  • Dimensions: 3" x 4" x 1/3"
  • Packaged in a gift box
  • Satisfaction & Performance Guarantee
CUSTOMER Q&A
5 Questions & 5 Answers
Jennifer
from Georgia asked:
November 30, 2014
Where is the personalization located on the wallet? Bottom right of front flap?
1 Answer
Yes, it is done on the bottom right hand corner of the front.
Customer Service
on December 1, 2014

Ashley
from Myrtle beach, sc asked:
September 6, 2014
How many characters can you use? I would need 4 letters.
1 Answer
We can definitely fit four letters for you.
Customer Service
on September 8, 2014

December 5, 2013
Do any of your trifold wallets have a plate that is engraved or are they all stamped in the wallet itself.
1 Answer
They are all hot stamped on the wallet itself.
on December 5, 2013

January 6, 2013
Can I see an example of this product monogrammed? Should the initials go in order or should it be first, last, middle?
1 Answer
We don't have an example, sorry, but basically the personalization would be a hot stamp branded right into the leather on the bottom bottom right hand corner of the front cover. The order of the initials will be First, Middle, Last and all the letters will be the same size.
on January 6, 2013

October 14, 2012
Do you have a chart of different Monogram styles to be used on leather and metal?
1 Answer
For leather items, we hot stamp them and we only use a block print. For metal items, they are engraved and you can see the different font styles by choosing one from the pull down menu in the engraving field.
on October 14, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEWS
out of 5.0
2 Reviews
Ratings Snapshot
5 Star
100% (2)
4 Star
0% (0)
3 Star
0% (0)
2 Star
0% (0)
1 Star
0% (0)
100%
of Reviewers
Recommend
Thanks
By Paul
from Monroe, NY
on December 4, 2014
I like this wallet a lot, doesn't make it uncomfortable to sit down. I like to keep it in back pocket and its not annoying to sit on.
High quality & great value!!
By Shelly
from Wood River, IL
on November 19, 2014
Verified Buyer
I order this as a gift and it came very quickly. I was impressed with the quality of the product as well as the price.