Usually Ships The Next Business Day
Reviews
Price:
$64.00
Qty: -+

Engraving Instructions:

Engraving Font :
Add to Favorites Replacement & Satisfaction Guarantee
All purchases from Executive Gift Shoppe are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we're willing to go to great lengths to ensure that you are! ... Read Full Text
FEATURES/SPECS
This personalized desktop clock and pen stand combo is ideal for both business gifts and special occasion gifts like birthdays or anniversaries. It has a piano finish rosewood base with a felt bottom to protect delicate surfaces. A quartz clock is inset into the wood. The clock features a white dial with black Roman numerals, black hour and minute hands, along with a gold second hand. The gold-toned pen stands proud and ready to use, making this the perfect addition to any home or office desk. Add a personalized gold plate to the front of the base free of charge.
  • Piano finish quartz desk clock with pen stand (pen included)
  • White dial with black roman numerals, black hour & minute hands, & gold seconds hands
  • Quartz, battery operated movement (AA Battery included)
  • Free personalization
  • Dimensions: 3 5/8" x 4 3/4"
  • Packaged in a gift box
  • Satisfaction & Performance Guarantee
MAY WE ALSO SUGGEST
CUSTOMER Q&A
1 Question & 1 Answer
Joseph walton
from Philadelphia asked:
February 3, 2024
How do you replace the battery? I feel an opening under the felt, but I would assume that I shouldn't rip it off.
1 Answer
The clock removes from the wood base.  You just need to get a credit card edge behind the edge of the clock to pull it out.  The battery compartment is in the back of the clock insert.  Do not try to remove the felt, you won't access it that way.
Submitted by: Pete Ekizian on February 4, 2024

PRODUCT REVIEWS
Ratings Snapshot
5 Star
100% (2)
4 Star
0% (0)
3 Star
0% (0)
2 Star
0% (0)
1 Star
0% (0)
100%
of Reviewers
Recommend
Retirement gift for a co-worker
By Cheryl K.
from Pittsburgh, PA
on January 4, 2016
Verified Buyer
This was very sophisticated and looked more expensive than what it really was. And he loved it.
Very nice.
By Laurie
from Michigan
on December 31, 2015
Verified Buyer
Was exactly as I expected. Very pleased with the look and quality for the amount of money.