FREE Shipping* On Orders Over $25 *See Details
Home  >  Home Goods  >  Clocks  >  Piano Finish Personalized Desk Clock & Pen Set

Home  >  Shop By Recipient  >  Business Gifts  >  Clocks  >  Piano Finish Personalized Desk Clock & Pen Set

Piano Finish Personalized Desk Clock & Pen Set
Product ID:
JDS-T063
Availability:
Usually Ships The Next Business Day
Price:
$44.00
100% FREE!
More Details?
Qty:
Engraving Instructions:

Engraving Font :
  • FEATURES/SPECS
  • SUGGESTED ITEMS
  • CUSTOMER Q&A
  • CUSTOMER REVIEWS
This personalized desktop clock and pen stand combo is ideal for both business gifts and special occasion gifts like birthdays or anniversaries. It has a piano finish rosewood base with a felt bottom to protect delicate surfaces. A quartz clock is inset into the wood. The clock features a white dial with black Roman numerals, black hour and minute hands, along with a gold second hand. The gold-toned pen stands proud and ready to use, making this the perfect addition to any home or office desk. Add a personalized gold plate to the front of the base free of charge.
  • Piano finish quartz desk clock with pen stand (pen included)
  • White dial with black roman numerals, black hour & minute hands, & gold seconds hands
  • Quartz, battery operated movement (AA Battery included)
  • Free personalization
  • Dimensions: 3 5/8" x 4 3/4"
  • Packaged in a gift box
  • Satisfaction & Performance Guarantee
5 Stars based on 2 Review(s)
Cheryl Kelemen
Pittsburgh, PA
5 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

Retirement gift for a co-worker
January 4, 2016
This was very sophisticated and looked more expensive than what it really was. And he loved it.

Laurie
Michigan
5 Stars
I would recommend this item to a friend.

Very nice.
December 31, 2015
Was exactly as I expected. Very pleased with the look and quality for the amount of money.